Sunday, August 30, 2009

Patrick Poole: Fake Counter Terrorism Expert

Where is our local hate monger Patrick Poole when you need him? Why are you all tongue tied now my Neocon friend? Why this one Sentinel is so eloquent? Patrick Poole a self proclaimed Counter Terrorism Expert is nothing but a money hungrey attention seeker that sells hate against Muslims (Islamophobia) as real news and consulting! If I love my brother humans (Muslims) then in his eyes I am a "Dhimmi". Well, the Islamic Empire has not taken over the world yet, so we are not Dhimmis, but if I was living in an Islamic State and they asked me to pay a 2% tax for military protection and I can be called a Protected Person (Dhimmi) then so be it...DHIMMI PRIDE BIOTCH! DHIMMI DHIMMI DHIMMI DHIMMI YA! Why don't Jews and Christians have a version of Dhimmi? Because they don't protect Muslims in their Jewish or Christian States. During the inquisition in Spain, all the Spanish Muslims were put to the sword and not only were they not protected from external harm, but they themselves cut off the heads of every Muslim in Spain. When the tables were turned, we Christians were PROTECTED PERSONS (DHIMMIS).

No comments:

Post a Comment