Monday, August 31, 2009

Herbert London & Rifqa Bary: Right Wing Agenda

Herbert London has written a ridiculous letter to the Judge working on the Rifqa Bary case claiming that it has to do with constitutional rights of separation of Church and State...well Mr. Herbert, you are enjoining in the oppossite. You are calling for the Judge to engage in Christian Fundamentalism, which would be against the Constitution of the USA. You are a hypocrite and a fibber. Here is Herbert's bullshit rant: http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.4136/pub_detail.asp

No real Christian would touch you, this article or Rifqa Bary with a 10 foot pole. You and your Neocon/Zionist agenda needs a big flushing down the toilet. Infact, I think that is what I will do, if I find any books written by these Neocons, I will use it as my toilet paper. Jesus would smite these hypocrites if he was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment